All persons who agree to membership of The Den Atlanta hereby agree to adhere to all rule and regulations set forth by this organization.
1. No drugs or alcohol of any kind are allowed on the premises!
2. Members are expected to conduct themselves in an adult manner. Rowdy, disruptive, or anti-social behavior will result in ejection from the facility and immediate revocation of membership.
3. The Den Atlanta reserves the right to add or modify rules that exist as necessary and you hereby agree to adhere to the said modifications.
4. Membership revocation is at the discretion of the Membership Committee and may be administered without advance notice for violations/infractions of any of the established rules. (This includes being rude, obnoxious, a burden, or nuisance to other members.)
5. All members are to be treated with common courtesy and respect.
6. The main objective of The Den Atlanta is discretion. We expect that what goes on in The Den, stays in The Den!
7. “No, thank you!” or “No!” always means: “No, thank you!” or “No!” We ask that you do not participate with other members who do not invite you to participate.
8. No firearms, sharp objects, or other weapons are allowed on the premises.
9. Cameras, camcorders, and recording devices are strictly prohibited.
10. Any bags or containers brought into the building are subject to search at any time by the staff.
11. The Den Atlanta will not be held responsible for any lost or stolen items.
12. The Den Atlanta will not be held responsible or liable for any bodily injury.
13. You must be weight and height proportionate and masculine to gain entry into The Den Atlanta.
14. The Den Atlanta’s dress code must be adhered to at all times or you may be asked to vacate the premises.
15. At Management discretion; we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.